ORIGINALLY CREATED FOR LITTLETHINGS.COM
WHAT YOU NEED:
SHREDDED PARMESAN CHEESE
MINI MUFFIN PAN
PAM COOKING SPRAY
HOW TO MAKE
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Place piles of Parmesan cheese on parchment-paper-lined baking sheet, 2 Tbsps. per pile.
3. Bake for 7-10 minutes at 375 °F
4. Form hot cheese rounds around bottom side of muffin tin, and let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Place Caesar salad in each of the hardened cheese shells.
6. Top with additional Parmesan cheese and pepper, as desired
7. Serve and enjoy!