If you're looking to give your Thanksgiving Table-scape a small and easy but beautiful upgrade this season, we're sharing an easy DIY to elevate your place settings!
Things You Need:
Metallic Rose Gold Spray Paint
1. Wherever you're comfortable, and causes the least mess, spray paint your faux leaves with Metallic Rose Gold spray paint.
2. While the leaves are drying, set your napkins. Limor used a white napkin and wrapped ribbon around it.
3. Once the leaves are dry, using a paint pen, write your guests name on the middle of the leaf.
4. Then add your leaves to their respective napkins.
5. Set up the rest of your table-scape and get ready for a full belly!