Looking for a non-candy snack for Halloween this year? These are easy peasy and delish!
My little guy, Ethan, LOVES bananas- so these boo-nanas are for him.
All you need are some bananas, and mini chocolate chips.
Slice the banana in half, add mini chocolate chips for the eyes, and you have a yummy snack!
Apple Teeth Snacks:
What you need
1) Sliced Apples (buying the pre-slied is best here so they don't brown)
2) Peanut butter (Almond butter, sunbutter, etc would all work too)
3) mini Marshmallows (or almonds, bananas work too)
How to Make:
1) Take 2 apple slices
2) Spread PB on one side of each apple
3) Add mini marshmallows on top of one side of the apple
4) Make a sandwich with the other side of the apple.